Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Video Recipe for Skinny Mexican Pizza


Now you can follow along with me as I demonstrate the steps to making one of our family's favorite dishes!  We are going to "fake out" the ground beef by using the very lean ground turkey, along with some other lower fat substitutions.
Click on this recipe link to watch my YouTube Channel cooking demonstration for:  Video Recipe for Skinny Mexican Pizza

 If you enjoy the video presentation, subscribe to my YouTube Channel and new video recipes will be routed directly to you when they are posted! :)  Also, check out my Video Recipe tab on this blog.

For full written directions, visit the original blog post - Original post - Baked Chicken Taquitos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest